The Magic on our Client
Best Hair Extensions in Dubai
Tape-In Hair Extensions ~ Double-Tape Extensions:
This new method of attaching hair extensions has brought revolutionary changes to the hair extension world!
- The application is quick. It takes less than half an hour to finish a full head of extensions.
- Hair is reusable: up to 3 ~ 4 times. It will last for over 6 months with proper care and maintenance. This is why this method has been so popular.
- 100% Human Cuticle Remy Hair and long lasting with its waterproof tape.
- Virtually invisible, adds volume, length and fantasy instantly.
- Available lengths from 19 to 23 inches and in 45 different colors.
- Hair Extensions are made with a multi-tone coloring technique in every color. They will blend amazingly with your chosen set, and still look so natural, even if your hair color is slightly different.
- They are extremely flat on the top part, flexible, durable and conform perfectly to the clients head; allowing for the highest comfort and natural fall of the hair for the most essential looking style.
Clip-In hair extensions are the perfect, easiest and quickest method to add length, volume, highlights and/or Balayage. The application is easy! Simply clip the hair extensions underneath your natural hair by using clips. Natural, healthy, flowing, sexy long hair can be yours just as you have always dreamed of.
- Top Quality 100% Human Cuticle Remy hair.
- Will last for over a year with proper care and application.
- Over 21 natural colors and 15 blonde shades.
We offer a Free Consultation at our salon.
At the consultation we will:
- discuss all possible options and quantities
- check the amount of work required
- the thickness and the length
Then calculate the Final Prices accordingly.
Approximate Prices For Hair Extensions
|For fine hair and/or add subtle volume
||2200 AED & UP
|For medium hair to subtle thick hair
|| 2800 AED &UP
|For thick hair to extra thick hair
||3400 AED & UP
|Maintenance For Tape-in Hair Extensions
||35 AED For each double
Why our Hair Extensions are Different from other Brands
Why our Tape-In Hair Extensions are Different from other Brands and the Safest on your hair:
- The amount of hair in every strand is almost double when comparing with any other brand you have ever used.
- This will allow for you to use less quantity of extensions and achieve a better overall thickness. Therefore, 98% of your hair will be free of hair extensions; which will help your hair to maintain its healthy and safe quality.
- Our hair maintains the same thickness from top to ends; while other brands get so thin and empty from the middle of the hair onwards. The purpose of having hair extensions is for thickness and longer ends; so there is no need to waste your money on other brands that do not serve you
How to maintain your hair extensions
- Taking the time to care for your extensions will increase the duration of time you may wear the extensions. This will also protect your own hair.
- It is beneficial to follow the correct advice and care for your lovely long hair
Brushing, Combing and Shampooing:
- Use your fingers to sort through your hair extensions from the roots to the ends regularly.
- Carefully brush your hair every day. Always hold onto the roots of your own hair while brushing. Avoid pulling on the hair extensions.
- Brush your hair extensions either:
It is not recommended to COMB through the hair until your hair is 100% dry.
- Before the shower when they are fully dry.
- In the shower, when your hair has conditioner or a mask on it.
- After the shower, using a moisturizing leave in spray.
- After drying your hair completely.
- Do not back comb or pull on hair roots when brushing.
- Using hair care products regularly will keep the shine, elasticity and depth of color.
Blow Drying & Styling
- After washing, carefully towel dry hair without rubbing.
- Blow-dry the bonded areas first and then the hair.
CAUTION: Extreme heat can damage and dry out your hair extensions
- Always use a heat protecting spray for protection from mid length to ends only, especially when using hot tools such as a curling or flat iron, to keep extensions soft and smooth. Please ensure that excess heat is kept away from the sealed/bonded areas.
- When blow drying your hair extensions with the brush, please make sure that the hair length and ends are dried properly as well as the brushes.
- Do not blow intense heat directly onto the bonded points as they may loosen and slip.
Color, Highlights & Perms:
- Chemical processes such as coloring, highlighting or perming can change the structure and surface of your hair extensions, thus damaging it.A certified hairdresser and/or salon hair extension expert must only do such processes.
- Do not bleach or harshly dye extensions.
Sleep & Excerise:
- Always tie your hair together in a low ponytail or put it in a braid before you go to sleep or exercise in order to prevent your Hair extensions from matting and tangling.
- Do not sleep with wet hair.
- Swimming can cause stickiness. Always protect your Hair extensions from salt water and pool water by applying a leave in conditioner or mask before swimming. Tie your hair in a low ponytail or put it in a braid. Use a swimming cap if you can
- After swimming, open your hair, carefully sort through it with your fingers and dry the bonded points with a towel.
- Before installations make sure your hair is clean and tangle free.
- AVOID products that contain ALCOHOL like dry shampoo
- as it may cause your tape-in hair extensions to peel.
- Come back every 6 to 8 weeks for your maintenance appointment to prevent hair from matting; this will depend on how quickly your hair grows.
- Trim your hair regularly to keep ends healthy and smooth.
- Hair extension removal must be done by a professional. At the salon they will apply a liquid mixture of ALCOHOL & ALMOND OIL to remove your Tape-In Hair extensions. Then they will use only pure almond oil to clean any left over substances from the hair.
- You may ask your hairdresser to attach your hair extensions 3mm away from your scalp to avoid any discomfort that may happen within the first few days.