Hair Treatment Transformation
When considering other treatments in the market such as Brazilian Blow Out, Keratin treatment, Botox and Protein treatments you should know why Anti-Frizz treatment is the best and safest solution if you have dry, damaged, weak, unmanageable hair and with a lot of frizziness.
What you should know about Anti-Frizz hair treatment
Why Anti-Frizz hair treatment is unique and corrects all types of hair issues.
- The Anti-Frizz treatment will build a protective layer on the surface of the hair from the roots to the ends. This will close the open cuticles of the hair and strengthen the damaged frugal hair. As a result, the dry hair will be “treated” and will finish with your hair feeling soft and smooth
- As a bonus, the Anti-Frizz treatment gets rid of all of the frizziness that builds up over years. This treatment lasts much longer than other treatments offered in salons.
- It will last for several months depending on your own personal hair care.
- We recommend if you have dry, damaged, weak, unmanageable hair and with a lot of frizziness the anti-frizz treatment is the best and safest solution.
Such as Brazilian Blow Out, Keratin treatment, Botox and Protein treatments.
- Many hair salons around the world use popular hair treatments such as Brazilian Blow Out, Keratin treatment, Botox and Protein treatments.
- A very high heat (around 450 degrees Fahrenheit) is applied with the use of an iron to flatten the hair.
- This process of using the flat iron can damage and ruin the weak hair, causing the hair to burn and fall out.
- Furthermore, the treatment will not last long because all of the cuticles of the hair will be burned and removed. Therefore, the treatment will wash out and the final result will look flat without any natural texture and bounce.
- Sadly, this applies for any other long lasting treatments that involve the same process regardless of the product.
We offer a Free Consultation at our salon.
At the consultation we will:
- discuss all possible options
- check the amount of work required
- the thickness and the length
Then calculate the Final Prices accordingly.
Approximate Prices For Hair Treatments
For Ladies 1700 AED & UP
For Gents 850 AED & UP